Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Best Compliment

I must say that I was given the best compliment ever today. I have a friend, and I won't mention her name because she is on the lam, a fugitive from justice as it were. Anyway, this is what she wrote to me in an email that I opened up at 4 am.

I am so very proud of you about the job/money thing. It’s funny, but the more I know you, the more I realize why you get that funny look on your face when things are rough and you just say, “ It’ll work out somehow….” ‘Cause it ALWAYS DOES with you, you crazy lady.
Not to make less of all your creative budgeting and the working at all hours that you do, and through it all you manage to keep your face to the sunshine and laugh, so that if I were to ask either one of your children what it is they know of their hardworking mother it would be that you are joyful.
I am so proud of you.


I am loathe to admit it, but it made me tear up. Thank you. You know who you are.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only worked with you for a while, but I can see what she means. :)

Nice blog btw . .:D
I only worked with you for a while, but I can see what she means. :)

Very nice blog btw . .:D

Rachael

PS . .I still miss those 4am singing sessions. hehe

Rachael

PS . .I still miss those 4am sining sessions. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.